Jeremiah 29:11

“For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.” (Jeremiah 29:11)

Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Things I learned from the PSAT

Took the PSAT today...'twas pretty interesting.

Things I learned from the PSAT-

• Herminia's mother is fiercely proud of her poetry
• Fredrick Douglass hates 4th of July
• Dogs are sophisticated
• Wolf pups won’t look me in the eye
• Spanish moss is neither Spanish nor moss
• The pens are tilapia, everything is tilapia
• Big nose horn face
• I like fossils
• Some people are actually rich enough to spend ~$50 on cookies and water for lunch.
• Flash in the pan
• Thad
• DELETE the underlined portion

(I didn't come up with these myself, they've been floating around the internet)
Also, the test rules didn't say anything talking about the stuff on the projects, just the problems...so...

http://www.latimes.com/local/education/community/la-me-edu-new-psat-wolves-water-and-dinosaurs-20151014-htmlstory.html

No comments:

Post a Comment