Jeremiah 29:11

“For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.” (Jeremiah 29:11)

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

From the Archives of Happy Little Thoughts- Gaah my event preferences for this year are out. (and many sidenotes)

I have CJAP, Bottle Rockets, and Air Trajectory.

The one and only one I want to do is not one of them. :I I seriously JOINED Science Olympiad this year for that event!!!

Steaming at my coach. CJAP's alright I guess. I told him I didn't want to do building unless no one else wanted to do it. Apparently no one else did, and he stuck me with 2. :/ My little brother's stuck with 3 building events. How my brother gets to have more events then I do is something I don't get. :/ The building event count for our family is 5. O_O Only the rule is that it's at least one per family. Gaah. Why doesn't he just give us like 2, one per kid?

This was just an extremely long post/rant about Science Olympiad and my coach in particular. :/

Note to Mr. C., if you ever read this- I am not ranting AT you, I'm just ranting because I want to. :D

Also, on a sidenote, I have a long short story due in <24 hours, and I haven't started it yet.
On a sidenote on a sidenote, I have a hole in my mouth.


The moral of the story is- Don't mess with me right now.

This was last year (2014/15)'s. Stay tuned for this year's.

No comments:

Post a Comment