Jeremiah 29:11

“For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.” (Jeremiah 29:11)

Monday, November 23, 2015

The innocence of youth

Whilst at piano teacher's house, dialogue between me and piano teacher's daughter, age 2.

Me: *uses eraser*

Her: *picks up eraser* What's this?

Me; That's an eraser. You can use it to take off pencil on paper.

Her: How?

Me: *Draws a line on the piece of paper then erases it*

Her: *eyes widen* ooh....how?!

Me: You want to try? *draws several lines on paper and offers it to her*

Her: Yes! *takes paper and eraser and runs away* *comes back 5 minutes later with erased (used lightly) paper*

Ahh...the innocence of not knowing what an eraser is...I with I could be like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment