Jeremiah 29:11

“For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.” (Jeremiah 29:11)

Friday, November 27, 2015

From the Archives of Happy Little Thoughts: Black Friday

I've come across some wonderful Black Friday quotes. Here are a few that I'd like to share with you-

  • Black Friday is the day where people trample others for sales exactly one day after being thankful for what they already have.
  • Black Friday is made so that the people who spilled food on their clothes during Thanksgiving dinner will have a chance to buy more. 
  • YEAH!! My medical bills for Black Friday were more than what I saved during Black Friday!!
and my favorite-
  • Black Friday should be called the Hunger Games. People kill each other and the winner gets a $20 Crock-Pot.

No comments:

Post a Comment