Jeremiah 29:11

“For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.” (Jeremiah 29:11)

Sunday, February 26, 2017

About the Evolution of the Reaction of The Public Schooled Specimen of Human Beings to Homeschoolings

So... I wrote this as a comment on someone's blog and thought it was absolute gold, so here, enjoy it. (Also I need to keep it somewhere so I can c/p for future reference)

As the (overly specific) title says, here is the reactions of public schooled persons when I tell you that I'm homeschooled.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What school do you go to?" "Oh, I'm homeschooled" "Oh, cool" <--- elementary
"What school do you go to?" "Oh, I'm homeschooled" "Oh I wish I could do that" <---middle school
"What school do you go to?" "Oh, I'm homeschooled" "?!?!?!? PEOPLE DO THIS BUT LIKE ARE YOU LIKE SOCIAL AND CAN YOU TALK ENGLISH AND DO YOU DO SCHOOL IN YOUR PAJAMAS AND DO YOU HAVE FRIENDS AND WUT ?!?!?!!" <---high school

Yeah, basically.

No comments:

Post a Comment