Jeremiah 29:11

“For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.” (Jeremiah 29:11)

Monday, November 7, 2016

OKAY SO SELF SO PLEASE

like why did you go
"oh I can't figure out these three math problems, so I'm going to skip them for now"
that's reasonable
right?

Well, okay, fine, that's okay.
Then you leave about enough space for 30 problems
THEN you start your new page
Title it and everything
AND THEN NOT DO A FLIPPING PROBLEM

like I'd totes forgive you if you'd done math, because that's math I won't have to procrastinate on do.
But if you JUST SIMPLY TITLE IT?

IMMA KILL YOU
Oh, wait the culprit 'twas myself
I take that back

So now I'm left with a notebook with 2 blank pages
and one with a title

SO WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH THESE BLANK PAGES BEFORE MY OCD KILLS ME?

No comments:

Post a Comment