Jeremiah 29:11

“For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.” (Jeremiah 29:11)

Friday, April 1, 2016

Camp NaNo

I'm doing Camp NaNo this session.
It seems literally stupid.
Like why, self, do you think it's a good idea to take on writing on top of a mountain of homework and school and SciOly and stuff?
Well...I don't have blogposts to tide me through June, which is when I can officially start writing. That's why.
I utilize Camp NaNos to prewrite blogposts for my blog...not writing fiction or anything, but it's a good way for me to write and stock up on blogposts so that I can post regularly, and not get bogged down because of a lot of work or whatever.
But. Update.
No, I'm not procrastinating right now. Why do you ask?

No comments:

Post a Comment