Jeremiah 29:11

“For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.” (Jeremiah 29:11)

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

SciOly Regionals 2016 Rant

I CAN'T WAIT!

but i'm mad that i won't have to leave the friggin building at all ALL DAY (homeroom+all my events are in the same building) unless i actually actively move out of the building.

i'm also mad that my best SciOly friend is not available to run around with me to run around campus and track people and watch build events with, which is like 80% of the fun of SciOly days

and i'm mad that my events are weirdly spaced so that i can't really go anywhere, kinda not really; i have to stay in the same building waiting...(#homeschooler- not capitalizing "i"s but still using semicolons)

i'm excited for cool water fountains in the building

i think i'm going to fail at least 2 of my 3 events

and that's it

No comments:

Post a Comment