Jeremiah 29:11

“For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.” (Jeremiah 29:11)

Sunday, March 20, 2016

Wikipedia on Science Olympiad

Science Olympiad is an American middle school and high school team competition in which students compete in 'events' pertaining to various scientific disciplines, including earth science, biology, chemistry, physics, and engineering.
I have literally said/typed out these words so many times that I basically write it in my essay without even realizing it fully:
Science Olympiad is a competition in which middle and high schoolers participate in competing in events related to various fields of science, such as biology, chemistry, physics, geology, and engineering.
UGHFHGHGUHHFUGH

No comments:

Post a Comment