Jeremiah 29:11

“For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.” (Jeremiah 29:11)

Friday, January 20, 2017

Letter from Birmingham Jail

Third paragraph from the end-
Never before have I written so long a letter. I'm afraid it is much too long to take your precious time. I can assure you that it would have been much shorter if I had been writing from a comfortable desk, but what else can one do when he is alone in a narrow jail cell, other than write long letters, think long thoughts and pray long prayers?
I LOVE IT.
I appreciate all the sarcasm

Also I haven't posted on this blog in forever and I'm pretty sure it's dying because twitter is way more interesting and also because my thoughts usually fit into 140 char. But for quotes like this, I'm still resorting to this blog.

We'll see what the future holds for this blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment