Jeremiah 29:11

“For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.” (Jeremiah 29:11)

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

1st SciOly meeting

Since it was such a momentous meeting for me (hah!)...I shall attempt to provide to my faithful readers (double hah!) with a recap, which I'm sure they are interested in (triple hah!)

P.S. They are not in any particular order....just as I think of them.


  • Favorite event of last year? Um.....daren't say none.....I say (with much arm waving, because that's how I am), "Rocks....and shall always be rocks." (Have you noticed that by now? Haha)
  • I can't stand first SciOly meetings....there's always so many new people.....I feel like they're somehow invading my space, my team....ugh....but thank heavens this year I know most of the new people...and so it's way less intimidating. Also THANK YOU Mr./Mrs. C for using the big room, so I don't have to see all those new people.
  • Ugh I like to talk about SciOly entirely too much for my own good. I may have scared people away....eesh.
  • If you don't want to bring my wrath upon yourself, DON'T MESS WITH MY MACHINE!!!
  • More talking about SciOly. I realize I talk too much.....but ugh. ew.
  • I know so many people! Wow.
  • I guess it wasn't wise to have worn long sleeves to a small building with 40+ people...hot!
  • Moving my device out. Yus. Don't ruin it peoples.
If you're totally confused as to what on earth SciOly is, check out my blogpost here. (Watch out...it's long....I TOLD you I talk about SciOly too much. Ugh.

Thanks for bearing with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment